The fresh Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
Nevertheless book cannot say how many dragons he has got, or just what brands he or she is
- Zhent Rian Nightshade has started to become resting next to Lord Neverember. Council does not adore it.
- If Neronvain was lifeless, King Melandrach is stuffed with «cooler anger».
- You will find heaps of consequences into concessions that will has already been built to new steel dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and you can Queen Melandrach in particular can be outraged.
- Allocate the newest dragons (get a hold of below).
- Purpose – head to Xonthal’s tower to recuperate a good cult defector with his dragon hide. Be sure to make use of the flavor text of web page 63 here! Iskander possess delivered an email towards Council.
- Goal – visit Thay to perhaps generate some Yellow Wizards. Yellow Wizard Nyh Illmych (fun title to express aloud) wants brand new Pcs to get to Thay (look for web page 75 for information).
There was a paragraph towards webpage 20 one states the newest Pcs is to determine what related to the new metal dragons at the its fingertips.
Although book cannot say exactly how many dragons he has, or what items he or she is
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon www.datingranking.net/nl/minichat-overzicht for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Buy of the Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Amber Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
The latest tower is within the Greypeak Hills toward east. It truly is most close to Parnast. It seems like it is around 500 miles off Waterdeep.
The latest Hedge Maze: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Traveling: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow «cheat» to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
The brand new Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
The brand new Giants are a little while Poor: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.